Sunday, July 11, 2010

Valentino Couture And The Color White

Pier Paolo Piccioli's inspiration board for Valentino's Couture Collection
The silver dress gets painted one more time, preparing to shine on the runway.
Look #17 is the piece that I am wearing in the show.
Plenty of hairspray sculpted the hair into the shape of a futuristic bun.

Kristy gets dressed in a tiny space in the Valentino house.

Around 30 beautiful nurses are backstage, white robes covering our bodies. We will turn into dolls before the show is about to start....standing in the stairs waiting for the music to turn up the pulse backstage, turn up the phase of magic walk. The first creature Freja walks out in the light, with an attitude and a vision of a dramatic fairytale story, a beautiful one among the fashion industries most important people. Owning the stage in her Danish way. The show has started and the time is parked, the focus is now on the ones floating on the white floor, letting the dresses surround their bodies.

12 comments:

  1. The collection was really amazing ! I liked it much even if some outfits were not wearable!...just my opinion^^ btw you looked beautiful ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful way of expressing yourself. Definitely have an artist's mindset, you will go far my love.

    Cheers
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love your blog dorothea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du är mycket kreativ och duktig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!

    In love with your blog!!!


    http://amillionloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that collection, its great! I also love your blog,so nice


    http://people-towatch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH! IT'S A TOP MODEL BLOG! I am so in joy right now, it's not even funny!

    I've checked out many pages of your blog and I am in LOVE with it. It's so well put together-extremely visual appeal, and it's by no other than yourself.

    Immediate xtra big xxo to you!

    F ASHIONCONT A GIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is gorgeous and I really love the collection!

    ReplyDelete